Translate

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July to my American readers. I have been busy these last few days with my eldest son being in town with his family. He is currently stationed overseas and attempts to visit during the summer here. I am getting some play time with my little granddaughter but not much as she is sick. Travelling is so hard on little ones and they sometimes do not do well. Oh well, we just attempt to accommodate her as much as possible to make her more comfortable.

I want to thank everyone who commented on my last blog post. If you are a customer, please always remember to contact the seller in private before stating your dissatisfaction in public. This not only allows the seller to make it right but also saves some hurt feelings that you are only out to get free product and not allow the seller to make a remedy that they think is fit. My major upset was over the idea that I needed to just replace everyone's order without regard to the work I put into the products. While I understand that the first round did not arrive in "perfect" condition, the remedy should have been my decision rather than that of the customer for all the others as well. I already had something in mind for those customers but this I felt was trying to take that option out of my hands. I really appreciate those customers who had a kind word about the shuttles and were willing to work with me in this matter. Their bonus for putting up with me and having patience will be rewarded after my visit with my son is over. 

I have most of the shuttles prepped for the first round of the upgrade. The next round of images has also been selected and posted on the shop FB page. I will take my time in posting the next round of shuttles for sale so that they both have time enough to harden and are better in general. Yes, the shuttle base is a factory second but I have in mind something to fix the gaps and issues that come with the classification. I just have to find the right material to fix the problem.

Well, I need to get back to the family and prepare for the fireworks tonight. I may even post some of the pictures I will be taking tonight on my regular FB page.

Happy tatting

Arial - The Tattered Faerie

No comments:

Post a Comment