Translate

Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy 2017!

This poor blog has been neglected for the last year. I did not realize just how long it has been since I sat down to write anything on here. My wish for this next year is to set up good blogging habits and try for at least one post a week. I have bought myself a planner so that I can plan out the things I want to post about this year. 

To begin with my Etsy shop has been on hiatus for the last year as I began exploration of new projects on our 3D printer. Hubby and I have finally come up with a new one piece construction. I am hopeful we will have at least two sizes available. There are plans down the road to develop some flat shuttles as well. Here is just a peek at the new shuttles coming out this year:


I still need to smooth out the edges where the support attaches and then figure out the images to attach to the finished shuttle. I hope to have both a plain shuttle and the shuttle with a pick as shown above. I really love playing with new technology. With my formal background training in computer information systems, what do you expect?

There were a lot of things going on over the last year. I did manage to keep up with my associated Facebook page and post pictures of what I had been working on. I am going to try better to keep up with this blog and post more often.

Question for you: What shape would you love to see in a flat shuttle? Do you like the idea of thread winders to go along with the shuttles? If and when I can get more colors, what other colors would you like to see the shuttles available in?

Let me know in the comments below.


Happy tatting!


Arial - the Tattered Faerie

No comments:

Post a Comment