Translate

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Interesting Day Ending

The day started out like any other normal day. I spent much of my day playing around with my Silhouette Cameo that hubby got me for Christmas. Since going Gluten-free, I have gained several canisters of different types of flour. So a little vinyl and my cutter, I now have things labeled for easier use. I also discovered that I need a few more containers.

The mail car comes by dropping off the package I have been expecting for about a week. In opening up the package, inside I find the twenty shuttles that I had ordered. 10 Prym shuttles and 10 Metalicized Plastic with point shuttles. Below is the picture of the shuttles laid out on my desk before I unpacked them to work on.


I posted this picture both on my timeline and Tatting Shuttle Addicts on Facebook. Response to the post was quite overwhelming. I have not even decorated any of the shuttles and several people have expressed interest in purchasing them. I plan on decorating them in pairs with the pairs getting their own bag to be sent with them. 

Today will be be very busy, so I don't know if I will get to play with decorating them. I will just have to take today as it comes and see where I end up. The images that I will be using will be of my own design just so I don't have to deal with someone else's copyright issues. I am planning on making a one of a kind pair with the Doctor Who logo and one of the Doctors. I am not sure which one I will do yet but we shall see.

Well, that is all for today. I need to get my day started.

Happy Tatting

Arial - The Tattered Faerie

No comments:

Post a Comment