Translate

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Image Design

Setting up the images for the new shuttles takes on a life of it's own. I wanted to do something unusual and different. So I settled with incorporating three different programs into the process. The first is called "Apophysis". To explain it simply, a program that creates art using mathematics. The second is Poser, a program that uses 3d meshes and images to create unique figures. The final program is "Photoshop". This program puts the finishing touches on the images or puts composite files together.

Below are the first images that I have put together before resizing to fit on the shuttles themselves. 






I have enjoyed the process once again. It has been too long since my artwork has been able to come out this free. I believe that my new health and healing process has brought me back to a position where the creative juices are flowing once again.

If you want to leave feed back and tell me what you think, it would be appreciated.

Happy Tatting

Arial - The Tattered Faerie

No comments:

Post a Comment