Translate

Friday, July 24, 2015

Printer Woes.....

Well, now I have issues. I decided to spend time today prepping my blade sheets for the next round of shuttles. I managed to get the first sheet printed but while printing the second sheet, I ran into a problem. 

My Problem

Now the issue becomes why did the color cartridge just stop working? At first hubby thought that the cartridge was just empty and I had used too much. But on further inspection of the printer, the screen came up with a message: "Incompatible Tri-Color Cartridge". Never had that issue before. So a call to HP customer service and they were helpful (not). Stating the obvious that we now had a defective cartridge. Good thing he had another cartridge on hand. And now he is back to the store to see what they have to say. I guess they will replace the cartridge as it still has a good date on it.

Well, guess I can now get back to sealing the blades to preserve the images. I can't do it out back as the sun is fully on the deck. Guess that there is always the front porch as it only gets the morning sun. Yes, it is warm outside but at least there is no rain out right now. I really enjoy the sun after all the recent rain we have had.

Hope you all have a good tatting day.

Happy tatting

Arial - the Tattered Faerie

No comments:

Post a Comment