Translate

Friday, July 26, 2013

State Fair Entries

I have exciting news! I am exhibiting in three classes this year at the Missouri State Fair this August. I got my entry tags so to attach to the pieces that I am submitting. I will not be around for the drop-off time as we will be on vacation that day. My good friend Nancy Richmond has offered to drop them off for me. This is just so exciting. I am not one to push my own work but she and the other ladies at the Sedalia tatting group encouraged me to enter items into the fair. I thought I would start out this year with simple items and just see how they do. If I do well, I will create some special stuff for next year.



Summer projects are winding down and fall will soon be here. Next weekend begins our summer vacation. My daughter will be returning to college after that is over for her first of two senior years. Since she is a double major, it will take her an extra year to finish up her school work. She has done exceptionally well in school over the years and I am so proud of her.

This will be a short post today. I have to plan out just what I can take with me to work on while on vacation. I like having my patterns in electronic format because I can take my books with me for inspiration. But I will also be taking my camera so that I can practice taking good pictures. That way I will have much better pictures when I take them in the future!


Happy tatting


Arial - the Tattered Faerie

No comments:

Post a Comment