Translate

Friday, July 12, 2013

What can I say?

I am not going to apologize here for not posting. If you are like I am, you hate the excuses that some people use for not posting in a long time. Well, what can I say? I have not posted because I am out living life. Yes, all the messy sloppy things that come with life and often get in the way of our good intentions to attempt to post something everyday. I am not sure just how productive my summer has been tatting wise. I did get my very large project done. The only thing not done on that project is still adding the ribbon. I will most likely not post another picture on that project until September once we have had our gathering.

I am still debating on entering the state fair. I was promised help with the entry form but as usual life got in the way. She has since opened up a shop which, right now, is taking all of her time. I don't blame her for the lack of help, she is after all trying to get it up and off the ground. I had to go in a couple of time and help out with some network set up so that the stations could actually talk to each other. I am just not sure which of my pieces I should enter and what categories  They are just so confusing to me and I am not one to blow my own horn about my work. (That is what makes this blog so hard to do sometimes, I feel like I am bragging.)

The picture below is of the components for a corsage  I am making for the meeting. The large components are "carnations" from the recent flower pattern that was posted on the internet. The smaller components are small flowers that will have a bead for the center. Now I just have to put everything together.


Maybe I will post again before fall, maybe not. Just know that I am out living life until the weather turns cold again. I wish that you also are living life with friends and family.

Happy Tatting

Arial - The Tattered Faerie

No comments:

Post a Comment