Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Continuation of TIAS . . .

Well, I am back from a long weekend in Nebraska. The house was so dry that I ended up with horrible headaches and nose bleeds.

I remembered that I did owe you all a post of my progress on the TIAS 2013 . Jane is now up to Day 4 and the challenges are interesting. The current section lets you use either a "lock join" or a "Catherine Wheel Join" for attaching the chains to the current tatting. I have discovered that I need more practice with my joins as I managed to get most of them except two. Below I am posting days 3 and 4 as my last blog post had days 1 and 2.



So I will be practicing the "Catherine Wheel Join" to help get my skills better prepared for the jewelry I hope to be working on this year.

I am not sure just when I will begin posting any progress on my items but I have plenty of ideas running through my head and I just need to get them down on paper or in thread before I can get things settled in my head. This will also be in conjunction with my doing some new color way patterns.  More on those in a later post.

Happy tatting.

Arial - the Tattered Faerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment