Translate

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Finished....

I finally finished that hat band that I had been working on. I did get it done in two days but I had some family business that I had to take care of, so the starching had to wait. Now that it is done, I have received many compliments on it once I put it on the hat.


This particular style fits perfectly  for this hat. I have several other ideas that I am already working on for the next one. Below is a close up of the finished piece.




The next few days I will be away from the computer. I am traveling south to go see my daughter at college. I am hoping to have some more pictures to post when I return. I already have another band foundation nearly complete. I will have two more rounds for the final band but we shall see just what I have done by my return. 


Even though I don't get comments, I appreciate everyone who visits and those who follow me. It is an encouragement to keep doing what I am doing. Thank you.


Happy Easter and Happy Tatting
Arial - Tatting Faerie