Translate

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Finished....

I finally finished that hat band that I had been working on. I did get it done in two days but I had some family business that I had to take care of, so the starching had to wait. Now that it is done, I have received many compliments on it once I put it on the hat.


This particular style fits perfectly  for this hat. I have several other ideas that I am already working on for the next one. Below is a close up of the finished piece.




The next few days I will be away from the computer. I am traveling south to go see my daughter at college. I am hoping to have some more pictures to post when I return. I already have another band foundation nearly complete. I will have two more rounds for the final band but we shall see just what I have done by my return. 


Even though I don't get comments, I appreciate everyone who visits and those who follow me. It is an encouragement to keep doing what I am doing. Thank you.


Happy Easter and Happy Tatting
Arial - Tatting Faerie

2 comments:

  1. I like your hatband, you are right, it does match your hat style, and now your hat is even more stylish.
    I will be interested in seeing what other bands you come up with.
    I read your blog whenever you post, but often during few minutes at work, so don't always take time to post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the response. That really makes posting worthwhile.

      The designs continue to dance around in my head. Too bad I can't get them tatted out fast enough. LOL

      Arial

      Delete