I did get good news from my surgery that the biopsy came back even clearer than the first time I had the procedure done. Not sure just how that happened but it is a wonderful blessing.
Now for my latest progress on the hat bands. I managed to finally get the outer rounds of the one hat band figured out. Below is a picture of both the final band and a close up to see what I did:
I have another design in the works of simple rings (one shuttle tatting) that will be either two or three rows, depending upon what I decide. I may also have to work up some simple stuff such as bracelets, earrings and necklaces for the shop as well.
Well, that is all I have for now.
Arial - Tatting Faerie