Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Been one of those days ...

Started out just trying to upgrade my computer to the latest operating system. That was yesterday! So this evening my computer teaching husband is trying to find a work-around so that it works. Bless him as he is trying to resurrect my poor computer. Nothing ever goes as planned when it comes to things like this. I am reduced to updating my blog with my iPod and a tiny keyboard. No photos or tatting today.

Hope your tatting is happier than mine.
Arial - Tatting Faerie

1 comment:

  1. oh no, good luck with getting things up and running.

    my computer is about 10 yrs old I think, and running XP home. I am hoping for 2014 till they quit supporting it, but I am down to only 16% of free space and that is after moving about 90% of my pictures to a portable hard drive.

    ReplyDelete