Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Inspiration Sunday

I have spent the last several days looking over patterns and internet patters for things to inspire me with new design ideas.With Easter coming soon I am getting new ideas that I need to work up for egg designs. I published in an earlier post that I had several eggs that I had done in the past but now is the time for a few new designs. So to that end I am going to put here some of the really nice postings that I have come across with the theme of tatted eggs.


Here is always a good place to start with looking: http://www.occhi-world.de/eastern.htm They have some really pretty designs on both regular eggs and goose eggs.


A really good way to see all the different egg inspirations on the net is to do a Google search like this one: Google Images (I substituted "Google Images" for the very long web address.) Not quite sure just how Justin Beiber fits on page six though. LOL


Here is a video for inspiration:


I must admit that I have really never seen anyone tat quite that fast. If only.... At Bellaonline you can find many patterns for either 2d or an occasional 3d pattern to use on your own Easter eggs.


Happy Tatting
Arial - Tatting Faerie

No comments:

Post a Comment