Translate

Saturday, June 23, 2012

While I am waiting.....


While I am waiting for one person to respond to my email about the books, here is something that I found that will definitely be an inspiration piece for me to duplicate in the near future.Once I hear from the last winner I will happily tell you who the lucky 4 were.




This floral piece is absolutely beautiful to look at so I am going in search of some new patterns or some very old patterns so that I can put something like this together. It is also an inspiration piece for some additional elements with my hatbands that I hope to have for sale soon in my Etsy shop. I am slowly getting things together that I will want to list in the shop that I really enjoy working on. I have some jewelry designs in mind as well. I know it will be nothing fancy at first because I am just starting out. There have been just so many steps for me to get this shop together. I am in the process for filling out the paperwork to get my company tax number from the federal government. Not sure just how long this will take for them to respond.


Well that is all from me for the day. 


Happy Tatting
Arial - Tatting Faerie

1 comment:

  1. very pretty flower arrangement. Looks like a Linda Davies tatted flower sculpture.

    ReplyDelete