Translate

Friday, March 16, 2012

Nearing the end.....

Well not the end of life but the end of spring break. Next week it will be back to classes for hubby and housework for me. I have many ideas for things to create in the coming weeks. I just hope I can retain some of them long enough to get them down on paper. I will have to play with diagrams on my tablet later to see what I can do with it. Hubby finally broke down and bought a stylus for me because it makes working with the tablet much easier. I now need to break down and find an app that will let me paint out designs.


I really enjoy my spring break adventures. This is the time that usually includes both my birthday and our anniversary, so we are looking at unique things to do. I always love going to find the different antique shops that can be found in the area we visit. It is a fun scavenger hunt to see just what items that will turn up in the places that I visit.


Tomorrow we will travel back home to see what last night's storms brought to our house. One of my sons is now going to check on the house and my little white Mustang to make sure that everything is okay. Seems that there was hail back home just under the size of a ping pong ball. 


Well, we are now packing up and planning on what we will do for our last night here. 


Happy tatting
Arial - Tatting Faerie

No comments:

Post a Comment