Translate

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nice finds and other stuff....

I promise when I get back that there will be pictures for you guys to see. I have been having fun going through my favorite antique shops here in Branson and finding the unusual and long looked over items. I now have a total of 15 new to me "Workbasket Magazines" and an ivory colored shuttle. Yes, I did go back and adopt the lonely little shuttle. I will have to work on the ends as they are "sprung" and need just a little tlc to get them back together. 


Today is my birthday and I have been told that I can purchase anything I would like to get. (Ladies, you know that can be a dangerous gift from your man.) Not yet sure just what I will be getting today but it will be something interesting. Then there is dinner out at where ever I want to eat tonight. So many good restaurants and so hard a choice of what I want to do today. 


I did manage to do some more work on my egg cover yesterday. I have one half complete but not sure just what I will do with the other half. Before I close the casing I will need to coat the paper mache' with that high gloss finish that will make that the tatting stand out. I am also going to play a bit with some of the medallions that are in the magazines to see what I can come up with.


Happy tatting.
Arial - Tatting Faerie

No comments:

Post a Comment