Translate

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Busy Days......

UGH! The last few days have been terrible for tatting. I have not been home long enough to work up even a small design. The weekend was very busy with family so very little gets done when you get that many people together. Not that long ago my family was just five. When my two sons got married we zoomed to a family of eleven. This next year we will be adding two more little bundles which will bring the total to 13. My daughter is still in college, so it will be a couple of years yet before she adds to the family.


Well, the only thing I can show today is the package that I received from Handy Hands over the weekend. 
I have already begun looking at the Apple Spice thread by winding it on shuttles ready to go so that when I finally get some time later today, I can get back to tatting.


Well that is all my free time for now. 


Happy Tatting
Arial - Tatting Faerie

No comments:

Post a Comment