Translate

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Just could not wait.....

I just could not wait to show you all what I did with the blood orange thread. Remember the photo from the other day when I said that some of the red actually washed out more? Well this will remind you:




It turns out that more of the red washed out than I thought because the orange is really that. 




I will post again once the motif is finished in its entirety. This is actually taken from an Italian magazine called "Il Lavoro Chiacchierino #6". The motif can be found on pages 62 and 63 and is part of a table set. I found the pattern was suitable for the coloring of the thread and sets it off really well. It is just interesting to me that the color worked out the way that it did. Will have to do some more playing someday but for now I will happily tat with what I have.


Happy Tatting....
Arial - Tatting Faerie

1 comment: