Translate

Friday, May 11, 2012

A new hatband.....

I finally finished the last hatband I had been working on between my dyeing experiments. 




Here is a previous photo of a close up of the motif that I used for this band.




This motif was the one I took from a bag motif in one of my Japanese Tatting books. It really did lend itself well to this band. 


My next hatband project will use the new hand dyed thread that I just created. I have picked out both the band I will create and a flower addition to add to this for a change. I will make the flower detachable so the band can be worn with or without the flower or the flower can be worn by itself either in your hair or on the hat.


Off to wind shuttles so I can play. Will post more when I have some progress.


Happy Tatting
Arial - Tatting Faerie