Translate

Friday, May 18, 2012

Received package.....

I received my light box today and immediately had to set it up to play with. I think that I will have to find a place where it will be more effective and useful but that is another story for another time.


The image below is of the "white" hat that I recently purchased from Walmart with one of my new bands on it.




This is one image composited in Photoshop of the two light sources. The first image with in the box with both natural light behind me and the additional spotlights that came with the kit. The second is just the natural light. I am thinking that the kit will provide the additional light that I want to highlight my projects. I am also providing a full picture of the hat below so you can appreciate that it is an eyelet lace hat. It really does set off the black hat bands perfectly. 


Happy Tatting
Arial - Tatting Faerie

No comments:

Post a Comment